Where to Find Spring Home Decoration Ideas Online
Wednesday, June 4, 2014
You feel like a lift after the long dreary winter, and one of the best ways to get it is by re-decorating your house. It will also create a bright environment in which to entertain your friends this summer. If you want some help with decoration ideas, try some of the following websites:
- As usual, Better Homes and Gardens: www.bhg.com does not disappoint. They propose everything from the most elaborate changes to the simplest tweaks. Learn to cheer up your bedrooms by wrapping the headboards in floral fabric, by filling the walls with album frames filled with coloured patterned paper, and by using some metallic paint on the bedside tables. There are tons of other ideas for wall paper, ceiling rosettes, fern fronds, spring flowers and paper to decorate plain surfaces.
- HGTV: www.hgtv.com offers everything from the most fashionable to the most traditional favourites. You will discover how to use paper to liven up your rooms, lighting to brighten things up and orchids and spring flower arrangements to bring the spring inside. They even have ideas on what to do with that boring front door to make visitors feel welcome.
- On the Setting for Four blog: www.settingforfour.com you can find 14 spring decor, craft, DIY and recipe ideas from some big-name decorators. They will show you how to set a nice spring table, how to make a spring tabletop garden and how to decorate your mantel and chalkboards.
- The team: www.homedit.com has collected some ideas for freshening up your tired mantel. They show off some great flower decorations, lots of greenery with eggs to give it an Easter feel, pots, frames, baskets, garlands and lots more.
- If you want to add a spring garden to your spring home, Canadian Living: www.canadianliving.com has everything from how to make home-made containers, attract birds to your garden, make a bird-feeder, prune plants, cultivate a vegetable and herb garden and plant the best bloomers.
Be creative and daring, even if you think you are usually bland and boring. You will never know what you can do until you try it.