Western Direct Insurance is on Youtube
Friday, July 19, 2013
Western Direct Insurance aims to be accessible to its customers and potential customers at all times, and wants to provide content that is accurate, useful, informative and entertaining. One of the channels through which we communicate is our YouTube channel, where we post videos that are of interest to our customers, partners and Westerners in general.
1. Insurance tips: if you want to know how to reduce the size of your premiums, how to make sense of deductibles, how to file a claim or how to understand what exactly your insurance policy covers, Western Direct has or will post an informative explanatory video on it.
2. Company and community news:
This includes the following:
- Together with many Western communities, Western Direct Insurance is involved in several charitable drives, such as for the Canadian Cancer Society and the Calgary Interfaith Food Bank. You can find videos with information on what is needed by whom, on what Western Direct Insurance does, and on what you can do to help.
- You can find interesting events and activities to engage in our Western cities.
- From interesting Christmas celebrations to ice sculptures to Halloween costumes, we display it.
3. Western Canada is our home: as it is yours, and we host interviews with some of the community leaders and sport stars of which we are proud.
4. How to videos: Western Direct Insurance provides our customers with some handy tips for preventing water damage, maintaining vehicles, replacing tires and various other things that will ultimately make their lives run more smoothly.