Consolidate all Your Cards Into One
Thursday, November 15, 2012
Have you ever wondered if there was a better way to manage your credit cards? If you have more than one credit card, then you realize how difficult it can be to track all your purchases, and make all your deadlines for payments. If you struggle to pay your monthly balances, and debt is starting to pile up, there may be help. There are many financial institutions and debt management companies offering consolidation for credit cards in Canada. The primary objective is to consolidate your debts; instead of having multiple payments at multiple times, you will be required to make payments on fixed dates instead of having many payments due on different dates.
Benefits of Card Consolidation
In addition to the time savings that credit card consolidation offers, you may also save by not having to put out so much money monthly with various credit card payments:
- The interest charged by the cards’ consolidation agency or financial institution is comparatively lower than the interest rates of credit card companies.
- The consolidation agency makes sure payments are received on time, thus allowing your credit rating to increase.
- The consolidation method payment plan allows you to save a considerable amount of interest (as there are fewer payments).
- Consolidation companies take care of the payments, thereby; you will receive no harassing collection agency phone calls.
How You Can Avail Card Consolidation Service In Canada?
So, how can you take advantage of consolidation services? There are a few steps to make sure that you are eligible:
- Proof of income. You have to be able to prove that you will be able to pay your loan payment on time and either biweekly or monthly.
- Details pertaining to your monthly expenses. This will help determine the debt repayment loan amount.
- Generally, companies need some additional security, and they usually get this with having either a co-signer or collateral (car or house) for the payments.
How to Choose the Best Card Consolidation Agency in Canada?
It is recommended to consider the following things before going making final decision about any card consolidation institution:
- The background of institution in card consolidation service.
- Accreditations on company’s credit.
- BBB (Better Business Bureau) rating about that company.
- Online reviews and testimonials about that company.
- Cost effectiveness of company.
So, if you are feeling overwhelmed with credit cards, and credit card debt, research a reputable consolidation company and this may help you in getting out of debt faster.