Farmfair International 2012 in Edmonton
Wednesday, November 7, 2012
Farmfair International is Edmonton’s annual agricultural show where farmers can trade and visitors can be entertained.
Farmfair International 2012 Activities
- Local and international farmers sell top quality livestock.
- Local and international farmers display over 13 purebred beef breeds.
- Equine competitions where farmers can compete and visitors can be entertained.
- Livestock clinics to show off the latest evidence-based practices to keep animals healthy.
- A display of old Western paraphernalia, from wagons to household items.
- Visitors can buy anything Western or uniquely local, including leather goods, saddles, apparel, home décor, food and art.
- Children can learn all they want to know about farming through the interactive educational programming for elementary aged students.
- Many games and rides are available, especially for children.
- It hosts the Canadian Finals Rodeo, which is the professional rodeo championship of Canada.
- Stock dog trials.
- Team penning competitions.
- A barbeque competition.
- A mounted shooting competition.
- Farrier demonstrations.
- Family games and competitions.
- Fireworks displays.
When: November 4-11, 2012
Where: Location: Edmonton EXPO Centre