These terms are in addition to all other terms and conditions at westerndirect.ca
Western Direct Insurance Inc. (“the Company”), in partnership with the Canadian Cancer Society is running an October 2014 program entitled ‘Quote 4 Cures’.
- The Company will donate $10.00 per completed car or home insurance quote to the Canadian Cancer Society.
- The ‘Quote 4 Cures’ program will run between October 1, 2014 to October 31, 2014.
- Participation in the program includes quotes at westerndirect.ca, quote4cures.ca, those made through the call centre (1.855.674.6338) and those made in person at one of Western Financial Group’s Alberta network branches.
- There is no obligation to purchase insurance to participate in this program.
- The Company is the donor of the funds directed to the Canadian Cancer Society. Accordingly, the customer receiving the quote is not entitled to a charitable donation receipt or charitable tax credit in respect of this contribution.
- The Canadian Cancer Society reserves the right to designate the funds to Cancer programs; however it is planned for this program to provide funding for women’s cancer research and support programs.
- Donations by the Company under the program are limited to one quote per household and one quote per IP address between October 1, 2014 and October 31, 2014.
- By participating in the program, you warrant and represent that:
- You reside in the province of Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories or Yukon.
- You are over 18 years of age.
- All information provided is true.
- The company reserves the right to contact you with any announcements or offers that it feels will be of interest to you.
- Quotes received after October 31, 2014 will not qualify for the program.
- The Company will donate up to a maximum of $30,000 to the Canadian Cancer Society, Alberta/NWT division from this promotion on or before the 31st day of December, 2014.
- The Company reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you.
- You shall hold the Company, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising promotion or other agencies, media partners, and branches harmless and shall fully indemnify same from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of: (i) completion of a quote, (ii) use of any materials on the website, or (iii) acceptance and purchase of a policy.
- By visiting the Western Direct Insurance website (www.westerndirect.ca) and the Quote 4 Cures micro site (www.quote4cures.ca), you represent and warrant that you fully understand and agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
The Western Direct Insurance website is owned and operated by Western Direct Insurance Inc. (operating in B.C. as Western Direct Insurance Agency).
Car and home insurance is underwritten by Western Direct Insurance Inc.’ s affiliate, The Personal Insurance Company, which has been operating for more than 35 years.
Our online insurance quote system provides you with quick, competitive car and home insurance quotes 24/7 and our licensed insurance professionals are available to assist you by phone Monday to Friday between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m., and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
To purchase car or home insurance, please contact a Western Direct licensed insurance professional at: 1.855.674.6338.